Home Ads

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Shells Mp3

Shabazz PBG - Lil Uzi Vert - Shells Mp3
NEWw
DoWnLoAd
 Philadelphia's Lil Uzi Vert and the DMV's Shabazz PBG have teamed up for a new head
knocking single that will make your car rattle so hard it'll levitate. The two rappers linked up for a song entitled "Shells," which came along with a new music video as well. As the name implies, there's nothing sweet about this one. Braggadocious bars and dangerous energy breathe life into "Shells," giving the track a gangster personality of its own.

"Tryna figure out how I'm gonna get out my deal," raps Uzi on the track, which may make his fans nervous. Customarily, when a rapper is trying to get out of a deal, their upcoming album gets lost in the legal battle. Uzi followers have been waiting for Eternal Atake patiently, but that line hints that it might be longer than we think before it touches down. The Creative Ryan directed visuals for "Shells" keep things simple, and highlight both Shabazz and Uzi's crews as they lay down their lyrical onslaught.

Quotable Lyrics
Tryna figure out how I'm gon' get out my deal
I'm a bad boy, a reverend, I feel like I'm MA$E
Your bitch wit' me but she got leave by 8
'Cause you know Lil Uzi do not walk wit no cape
Don't got no Bape but my niggas, they apes
And we walk wit' bananas that bust at yo' grape

No comments:

Post a Comment

عن الموقع

هذا النص هو مثال لنص يمكن أن يستبدل في نفس المساحة، لقد تم توليد هذا النص من مولد النص العربى، حيث يمكنك أن تولد مثل هذا النص أو العديد من النصوص الأخرى إضافة إلى زيادة عدد الحروف التى يولدها التطبيق. إذا كنت تحتاج إلى عدد أكبر من الفقرات يتيح لك مولد النص العربى زيادة عدد الفقرات كما تريد، النص لن يبدو مقسما ولا يحوي أخطاء لغوية، مولد النص العربى مفيد لمصممي المواقع على وجه الخصوص.


التغريدات